Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bad Blogger

I know I said I was going to do better and I did not, but I am truly going to stay on top of blogging now. School has started and I have a lot more free time so I am going to try and do this every day! Since I missed most of the summer here are the highlights:
VBS was great, we had over 105 kids and decisions were made
We went to Denver to see our new nephew
We went horseback riding, Pumpkin for the first time(she loved it)
We went to a baseball game
We spent many hot hours in a gym
We spent many hours playing Barbie
That is how we spent our time this summer. We did a ton of fun activities and I am really sorry Pumpkin is back in school. She started back on Tuesday and now she is a big first grader.

I am filling my time with a new walking group, who maybe trying to kill me! I am also going to participate in a book club for children. I promise to keep this updated with all our fun adventures this year.

1 comment:

  1. You were amazing as the VBS director and with all you do for Pumpkin and I. You rock Mel.

    ReplyDelete